Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Τρίτη 21 Ιουνίου 2011

Absence


You left one day,
the sun was bright
in my heart forever you will stay
and for you these words I write.



The sky embraces you,
with his hidden veil.
Alas, it is really true,
that your steps i lost the trail.



A gap so wide,
black as the void.
My sorrow i hide,
thus i cannot avoid.



My soul I'd sell
to tell her one thing.
And after death live in hell,
my life's last tragic swing.



Love you is the phrase
that i wanted you to know.
Then i can end my days
as my life away I'll throw



Your white marble grave,
under the sun rests in peace.
Let God her soul to save
and the despair of the family cease.



Two daughters left in tears,
a husband soulless since then.
But most of all your grandson fears
of never seeing you again

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου